(i was yoncez)
there are 11 million people in belgium and we have a total of 7 million cars………………….. that’s a lot considering there are, you know, babies and people like me who will never get their drivers license
netflix is coming to belgium in september so im gonna force my parents to buy (?) it for me
my period just started so if i treat you like a piece of shit, you’ve been warned
"And as things fell apart, nobody paid much attention."
Recent picture taken in Gaza.
i’m gonna give some tips i never see people say
- make a conscious effort to do as much homework as possible in the first month or so and hand it in to the teachers early so they know you do care about homework and don’t get as angry at you if you miss pieces here and there later on
- try not to carry too much around because checking you have everything all the time can cause anxiety, bring only the essentials
- teachers are there to teach you, if you don’t understand something then ask them about it, it might feel awkward or uncomfortable or silly but in the long run it’s going to help you a lot more if you’re honest about not quite getting something, even if you still don’t get it after they explain it twice
- if you did your homework but the teacher doesn’t ask for it, wait until your classmates have left before you hand it in, saves that awkward moment of everybody groaning because somebody mentioned homework with thirty seconds left of class
- if you’re packing a lunch, be careful with fruit or juice boxes or anything similar- they can easily get squished over the course of the day and ruin your books
- go to the bathroom during break, even if you don’t feel like you need it- in my experience sometimes just walking into the bathroom can make me realise i kinda do need to go
- drink water it is so important to stay hydrated
this guy was watching the vmas with me and now he’s educating himself how precious is that
he keeps asking me all these questions about aspects of feminism and he’s like “so basically it’s about letting women do what they want without being judged for it” and I was like yea and he was like “oh okay that’s so simple why isn’t everyone a feminist” it’s precious
hey fun fact did you know that people are allowed to actually change their opinions on something? i know. take your time.
4 days till school i might cry
If you are black and complaining about how “white privilege” is the reason for all your problems and why a majority of people in prisons are black - you need to seriously open your eyes. They’re not in prison because they’re black, they’re in prison because they broke the law(s) Get over yourself already and admit that something needs to be done amongst the black community . YOU are the ones who need to change, not us.
Stop acting so scared, just do what I tell. First, both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby I bet it comes true.
sometimes i actually get my shit together but then i lose it again like 2 days later